ABCarticledirectory

ABC Article Directory Expert Author banner

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Featured tomato: Black Star

TOMATO SEEDS, HEIRLOOM, Black Star,  10 seeds sample pack
zoom
Black Star. This is the first year I've grown this tomato. I got the seeds for this variety from Germany. The name on the packet was in English making me think it is a variety from an English speaking country. Sorry, I've forgotten to take a picture of it, but it is black, round, and is medium in size. It would have been more productive if a storm hadn't broke the stake and the plant at the base. Consequently, I only have a limited amount of seed. If you are interested, you best get them now. I will sell them until they are sold out. The taste is good, like a tomato ought to taste and could be used for fresh eating as well as for sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment